In addition to standard warranties and your statutory rights, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all products purchased from Audeze UK.
1) You must take reasonable care of the goods - During the evaluation of the product it is expected that you take reasonable care of the goods (as you would when examining the product in a shop):
2) Returning products that raise hygiene concerns - Products that have contact with the ear, nose or throat can only be returned for a full refund if sent back with hygiene seals unbroken and in unused condition (you must exercise reasonable care when evaluating the product as you would in a shop).
It is our aim that customers are 100% satisfied with all products purchased at Audeze UK. Therefore, we understand that customers may be dissatisfied with the performance of products that raise hygiene concerns after they have tried them out. If this is the case please contact us and we may be able to offer credit for another purchase (subject to inspection of the returned product) or to purchase the product back as second hand (taking into account that we would need to dispose of the item as B grade in our clearance area).
3) Custom made products - Products that have been custom made to the customer's specification cannot be returned for a refund or credit under the 30 day return guarantee.
4) Shipping costs - Products returned under the 30 day guarantee that are not faulty are to be returned at the cost of the customer and the refund for the order will be made less shipping costs.
5) Exceptions to this guarantee:
By making an order with Audeze UK, you hereby agree to abide by the conditions and terms of the above stated returns policy.